KiwiTourism - Your Home for New Zealand Travel Information
Welcome to Kiwi Tourism New Zealand - The best place to plan your New Zealand holiday!
Discover more destinations and unique local activities. Plus find local maps, accommodation, great deals on New Zealand travel and more. Enjoy our activities and attractions information to help you plan and book your next New Zealand vacation.
Stunning Scenery, Peaceful Rejuvenation, or Extreme Adventure?
New Zealand is a natural wonderland located in the South Pacific. Picturesque mountains border stunning lakes and native bushland. A nature lovers paradise is here, juist waiting to be discovered. No matter which type of holiday you'd like to experience, New Zealand has it all...
* Dine at a winery overlooking the vines, and down to Lake Wanaka
* Take the leap and bungy jump from a bridge, in our adventure capital Queenstown
* Experience Middle-earth, at the Lord of The Rings playland Hobbiton
* Cruise the waterways of Milford Sound, and see the stunning mountains rise out of the sea
* Hike the 4-Day Milford Track, amongst our native bush
* Discover bubbling mud pools and geysers, in our tourism capital Rotorua
* See the curviture of the earth, from the top of the Sky Tower
* Sail the harbour in the 'City of Sails', our largest city of Auckland
New Zealand City Guides
A Slower Pace...
Far away from the hustle and bustle of world centres, life takes a different pace here. Clean fresh air surrounds us, and nature is never far from view.
Our largest city Auckland is world-class, and was voted the 9th most liveable city in the world. Yet with just 1.5 million people, this is as busy as it gets. With a 30 minute drive, you can be a world away on the rugged west coast beaches.
Less than 5 million people in habit this small, two-island country. A local joke is that there are only 2 degrees of separation here, not the usual 6 degrees. The Prime Minister had a BBQ at my friends house once, my old friend plays in a band with world famous singer Neil Finn, and my cousin works at Director Peter Jackson's movie production studio. And on it goes.
New Zealand is a warm and inviting place. We are a multi-cultural melting pot of cultures - we'd love to share this magnificent place with you...